Monday, August 13, 2012

What's really important.

Super surprise this weekend! My sister was out and about running errands for our party and she drove past my new house. She called me to let me know that they were having a moving sale and that I should go stop by. I quickly changed and found my purse and with RJ I was out the door!

 There were so many great unique pieces that they were selling. I told them immediately who I was and that I definitely wanted to take a look at some things since I didn't have many.

The first thing I spotted was the twin size bed they were selling upstairs. I found out from one of the daughters selling the house for their mother that the bed was hand made by their dad.

I loved the fact that there was a little history that went along with some of the stuff. I also got the dresser, mirror and nightstand in the picture below. Then the dining room table, china cabinet, and two hand made shelves in the dining room picture below.





It was nice to meet the sellers and have them see how excited I was about the house. Still just waiting for the contracts to be finalized and the title search completed then hopefully we can move right on to closing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment